Tuesday, October 17, 2006

2 Weddings 1 Marriage (+ 1 dog)

Hello Everyone,

We are finally back in Los Angeles and posting again. It has been a very hectic 5 weeks of travelling back to Asia. We would be posting some wedding pictures from the banquet soon I hope. My computer at home just crashed. Will be looking into getting a laptop. HP hopefully. Once the next paycheck comes in 3 weeks time.

There has been many lessons that I have learned this year. Lessons about humility and service to the Lord. Sometimes I wonder if getting shouted at is a form of character moulding... then I realized that keeping quiet when I have to choice (and power) to shout back is actually the most God-honoring thing to do. Work has been hard with everyone stressed out and losing control over themselves. The pain of being verbally abused echoed in my being even though I was suppose to be preparing for our wedding. A tree is only as strong as the storms it has braved.


I am blessed to have such a supportive and sharp wife in Crystal. I feel so special just thinking about how she has been taking care of me. Wow! We have been together for 6 ++ years! Married for 13 months and counting... We have a new member of the family... no not a kid... a dog... POOGI! yes... you need to read his name with the exclamation mark... pronounced poooo-geeeee !!! He is so mixed I have no idea what the original breed was... does it matter in L.A.? When there are so many cross cultural marriages... (and the off-springs being so gorgeous most of the time?)

Stay tuned for more updates!

4 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Katie Barker said...

yaaahh. so glad you are back in the blogging world. You were missed online! (heheheh) it's the best i can do. I can't wait to see wedding pictures. Love, Katie

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger sneakyniki said...

hi crystal and jawn.. stumbled onto your blog whilst blog surfing. hope you enjoyed your spore trip! everything hokay at your side of the world??? take care... byeee!
(this is dominique btw)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger crystalitejawn said...

Hello Dominique!

Thanks for visiting our blog! Yah... we have recovered. How are you? U definitely have more links than us... actually... we do not know how to set up links... hmmm... help?

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger sneakyniki said...

oh! erm you gotta go to the template section in your blog to set up the links. i'll email you the text in order to set them up.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home