Saturday, December 17, 2005

Meeting Conceptual Artist Christian Lorenz Scheurer

Queen Pingo, the Young
Crystal and I attended an art gallery exhibition in Alhambra that featured conceptual artist Christian Lorenz Scheurer (www.christianlorenzscheurer.com) who is world renowned for working on many big productions, like The Matrix, Animatrix, Titanic, The Day after Tomorrow and one of my all time favorite, Final Fantasy just to name a few . We enjoyed The Entropia, A Collection of Unusually Rare Stamps show and purchased the booklet. (www.radioentropia.com) Christian gladly autographed the booklet with an amazing 1 minute sketch. He was very patient in chatting with us and advising us how we should pursue our interests and do what we really want. Here I was, talking to THE MAN behind the conceptual designs of some of the most architecturally exciting spaces on screen and I had previously not even knew who he was. He carefully chidded us into publishing a webpage so that others can see our work. I have become so inspired and attracted to his drawings. Do check out the links above. ENJOY! (I have not started my webpage yet but yah... we would start soon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home