Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Best Friend's (Akan Datang) Wedding

Hsia Pin and myself 10th Jan 2002

This is my best buddy from the School of Architecture in the National University of Singapore. He is about to be married to Eunice on the 10th Dec 2005 (which incidentally happens to be exactly 3 months after Crystal and I got married). An interesting point to note is that Hsia Pin and I were the orientation leaders for the freshman orientation group named Sottsass in July of 2000 where I met Crystal. Unromantically, Crystal and I did not fall in love at first sight. But of course... you guys know the rest of the story... :) . Hsia Pin is one of the privileged few who saw my emotions develop exponentially for Crystal. I have also followed Hsia Pin and Eunice's relationship like an eager fan chasing the latest tabloids. I am so glad that my buddy is marrying the woman of his dreams pretty soon! Congratulations (soon to be) Mr. & Mrs. Hsu!

(My wife censored alot of the other things I wanted to say... she thinks I am getting too mushy for her liking... oh well... guess this is what family blog is about... mutual edification. I love Crystal... I know you are reading this... OK OK stop hitting me on the head! OUCH!)

* Akan Datang is Malay for coming soon... often used for coming attractions or before movie trailers.


1 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Libra said...

haha dun censor leh.. as best friend of crystal i still din noe the very details leh!!! haha.. Crystal, pls allow jawn to share.. haha :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home