Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Some Urban Void Usage Images...

One month till we get to go back to Singapore. I am currently trying my hardest best with the help of my lovely wife to write an essay entitled "Distilling Urban Void Interventions".

Here are some pictures that my fantastic father-in-law took... yes... In-laws can get along... and enjoy every moment of it. He has a great sense of humor and enjoys making fun of people. I like that alot... even when I am the butt of the joke... hee hee hee...

Well... enjoy these situational responses to urban void photos... One is the clever use of an alley way for a make shift barber shop... which has been around for decades... and the other is a magazine store which when closed takes up less than a foot of space but when deployed, embodies the 5 foot way. AMAZINGLY SPATIAL! ViVA la Singapura!


4 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Katie Barker said...

Hey guys, how long will you be S'pore for? I didn't know you were headed back. Yay for you. I hope you will post some pictures while you are there.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jawn Lim said...

We are going to have our Chinese Wedding Banquet on the 8th Oct 2006. Of course, you are invited. However, if you cannot make it to this fantastic event, be sure that your presence would be missed.

Will try to post some pictures when we get back.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jawn Lim said...

HELLO! I got cheated. Will not be getting my stuff published. Sigh...

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Katie Barker said...

Hope all is still going well for you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home